Health Check in Stockholm
A health check with Wallberghälsan in Stockholm includes a thorough examination of the vital organs and a scanning of your health status.
The health check starts with visit to the nurse (about 60 minutes) who carries out all medical tests and goes through a health questionnaire covering your lifestyle and habits. After the examination your blood is sent for analysis at the labratory, when we receive the results a doctor reviews the results of all medical tests. All customers receive a written rapport of the findings however many also choose to have a meeting with a doctor or nurse to go through the findings.
Our health check includes:
- Completion of a health & lifestyle questionnaire
- Review of health declaration with nurse/health advisor
- ECG – Small electrodes are attached to the wrists, chest and ankles to measure the heart’s electrical activity.
- Blood pressure
- Height, weight
- BMI, waist circumference – Body Mass Index is a way of assessing weight in relation to height. Body weight varies depending on bone mass, muscle mass and fat variety.
- Urine and blood tests – (See more details below)
- Eye examination -a simple eye test where you stand from a distance and reads the letters.
- Hearing test -piptest through headphones that are measured in decibels.
- Lung function test – PEF Test (Peak Expiratory Flow) or Spirometri – You breathe in as deeply as you can and then blows out as strongly as possible in a nozzle 3 times. The computer program then measures your lung capacity.
- As standard Wallberghälsan check 18 blood values including:
- Liver function (S-ALAT, P-ASAT, P-GT)
- Blood count & status (count and analysis of red and white blood cells, erythrocytes)
- Blood coagulation (thrombocytes)
- Infection (C-reactive protein CRP)
- Immune system (leukocytes)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Cholestrol ( P- cholesterol, LDL and HDL cholesterol, cholesterol ratio and triglycerides)
- Creatinine (Kidney value)
The following tests are also included where required:
- TSH (thyroid function in women from 40 years of age)
- PSA (prostate test for men from 50 years of age)
Included in follow-up :
- Written feedback from nurse and/or health advisor
- Your test results
- Telephone contact if any abnormalities found
Health check: 2 395 kr (Written result summary, 1 visit)
Health check Plus: 3 195 kr (Doctor appointment with feedback, 2 visits)
It is important that you fast (no food or drink) for between 4 – 6 hours before your health check. This is to insure accurate blodtest results.
You must not smoke or use any tobacco product 12 hours before your health check.
If you have questions or concerns about your health check, please contact us at Wallberghälsan tel 08-121-301 80