Driving License medical certificate

We issue a range of medical certificates required for renewal of your Swedish driving license or when required for commercial purposes in accordance with the Transport Agency requirements.

We provide medical certificates for driving licenses A, B, and higher competence C, CE heavy duty truck, trailer, taxi and bus D, DE. We also provide medical assistance to those who have had their license revoked due to alkohol or drug abuse.

It is very important that you take with your letter and medical certificate template from the Swedish Transport Agency. They show what tests you should take, and when the certificate must be submitted. If you have poor vision a prescription from your optician maybe required.

Please contact us to make an appointment.


Our website uses cookies. By continuing to surf on the page, you agree to us using cookies. Click here for more information.

I understand