This website contains so-called cookies. According to the Electronic Communications Act, which entered into force on 25 July 2003, everyone who visits a website with cookies must be informed that the website contains cookies, what these cookies are used for and how cookies can be avoided. A cookie is a small data file that websites store on your computer so that they can recognize your computer the next time you visit the website. Cookies are used on many websites to give a visitor access to various functions. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user's browsing. A cookie file is passive and cannot spread computer viruses or other malicious programs.
Cookies are used as tools, e.g. in order to:
- store settings for how a website should be displayed (resolution, language, etc.)
- turn on encryption of the transmission of sensitive information on the Internet
- enable observation of how users utilize the website and thereby collect data for how the website can generally be developed
- link the user's exposure to advertising on websites to his transactions in e-commerce as a basis for calculating compensations to the website and ad networks
- collect information about user behaviors in order to adapt and limit the content and advertising on visited websites to these behaviors.
Cookies and other technologies that store or retrieve data from the user's computer may only be used with the user's consent. Consent can be given in different ways, for example through the browser and surfing the website. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set which cookies are to be allowed, blocked or deleted in your browser's settings.